Friday, October 31, 2003

No One Told Me!

Apparently, my writing voice is male. That's according to the Gender Genie, which analyzes writing passages based on key words that are more often used by women or men. I put in three different passages from this blog, and all came out male! They were all shorter than the recommended passage length, but I don't think longer passages would have changed the results in this case.

I saw this on Gene Expression. Don't worry, I disagree with a lot of what they post there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Milkbooster Susu Melimpah said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

My best web to relief tension

best placesto holiday

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home