Sunday, December 07, 2003

Compounds, Mixtures, & Solutions

I graded about 180 papers this weekend. I was so proud of myself when I looked in my folder and saw that "Complete" was about 5 times bigger than "To Grade." Now it's planning time. Last year, I finally reached the point with Earth Science where I could do a few weeks in advance, and just fill in a few details each weekend. Teaching Physical Science this year, I am back to planning one week at a time. I'm looking for good, hands-on, safe lesson plans to teach kids the difference between a compound, mixture, and solution. Lucky for me, there are many. Here's one source: Chemical Reaction Lesson Plans.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's interesting I was doing a mixture with buy kamagra and I don't why he just start to get green and immediately explote and until know I just wonder... what the hell happend ? :S
Thanks for sharing.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are doing good job!

Geneza Pharmaceuticals

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home