Saturday, December 20, 2003

On my voicemail...

Hi, this is Mina. I don't know if you know my phone number but it is (###) ###-#### and I wanted to ask you a question about the science project so if you can call me before 8 o'clock I'd appreciate it, bye.

[click]

Amanda?

Yeah.

Yeah, I gave her a message.

(mumbling)

Um, what'd you say?

I was like, Hi Ms. Frizzle this is Mina, um....

Did you leave your number?

Yes.

All right.

I told her, I don't know if you know my number but it is ... and I have a question for you about the science project so...

What was your question?

I didn't tell the question! Let me finish! I have a question about the science project so if you can call me by 8 o'clock I would really appreciate it. And that's it.

What was your question?

I didn't tell the question!

All right, but what is the question?!

My question is about... okay, I don't even know what my question is.

You don't even know what your question is but you want to ask her a question? That's kind of silly.

I'll think of one, trust me, 'cause I know I have a question.

My question is, Does it have to be exactly the amount of electrons?

Yes, it has to be.

But I'm building it out of toothpicks and foil.

What?

Toothpicks & foil.

Oh well. I'm not goin' nowhere so it doesn't matter to me.

You know what Mina, you are so mean and insensitive, I'm never gonna call you again. Bye.

Bye.

[click]

Hello?

[click]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home