Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Days Until the Science Expo: 6

I wasn't sure what to write about today. Not for lack of topics: I discovered today that we just don't have enough periods of science left for the kids to finish their projects, so I'll have to ask the other teachers if they can allow the kids to work during their classes as well. This afternoon, only 3 class periods left before the Science Expo, my classroom's wireless internet connection went glacial. The kids' work was basically stuck in their on-line eChalk accounts. I have a cough that won't go away; my principal has ordered me to go to the doctor and make sure it's not bronchitis. On the bright side, when the internet is working, I have a beautiful set-up, one laptop on my desk, my email open, a printer to my left. The kids email me their work, I print it, and we edit it together. Life is good. Also, we interviewed two great candidates so far.

But as I was checking my email just now, I found my post. Remember Emily? She sent me this email today:

Good afternoon Ms. Frizzle! I know your kinda stressed out and that youre feeling grouchy because of all the projects you need to check but i just want you to know that we know how u feel

1 Comments:

Blogger Milkbooster Susu Melimpah said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

My best web to relief tension

best placesto holiday

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home