Tuesday, May 25, 2004

WebQuest Virgin

Yes, that's right: I'm doing my very first WebQuest with my students. I borrowed liberally from other WebQuests found on-line to create my own, titled "Following Newton's Laws." I will try to post it or a link to it later. Basically, the kids spent yesterday and today researching Newton's Laws, and will now choose one of the following projects to teach 4th graders what they've learned: Write a children's book or make a 5-minute educational video. We should wrap it up by the end of next week.

More on the whole thing after I get some lab reports graded.

I've been a little blue the last couple of days, no particular reason, but I haven't felt much like blogging. I've been eating chocolate and running, in hopes of resetting the old brain chemistry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home