Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Harbingers/Arrival

1. A student asks, "What's the name of that bird with the orange belly over there?"

2. A new pink & black bikini.

3. Two out of three passerby are licking ice cream cones.

4. Everyone - EVERYONE - in the neighborhood decided to eat somewhere with sidewalk seating.

5. My need for chocolate is decreasing in direct proportion to my desire for strawberries.

6. Soup = out. Salad = in. Irish coffee = out. Margaritas = in.

7. The sun coming in the window during yoga class (at SIX PM!) is so bright I can't see the instructor and since I don't really understand sanskrit I end up guessing and doing all the wrong asanas.

8. After six years, I finally bought a new bedspread. It's time to put the comforter away for the season, and the old comforter cover away forever.

9. Skirts!

10. Meeting for a drink after work sounds like a great idea... especially if it's someplace with sidewalk seating.

11. 6:45 am: Seagulls mating on the roof of the building across the street from the bus stop.

12. When I find myself walking around the neighborhood around 8 pm in search of someplace still open that sells clothesline so I can hang the students' lima bean germination experiments in the classroom windows, well, it doesn't seem so bad.

13. Strawberries from the CSA!

14. And zucchini!

15. What color nail polish would look best on my toes....?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a new site up which might to be of interest to some. I run a work penis enlargement related site.
Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for work penis enlargement related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really theme, that got my attention.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. When searching for surgical penis enlargement, I happened to come across your site. I'll bookmark it. Perhaps you would be interested in my site, surgical penis enlargement

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a similar website tied to penis enlargement company Come by some time.
I very much fancy your site, I bookmarked it! This information is terrific stuff.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home