Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bits & Pieces

I'm fascinated by the intersection of genes and personality. And now they've found a way to make braver mice... personally, I wish the mouse that occasionally visits my kitchen were a little less brave.

*****

I'm interviewing for the Fulbright Teacher Exchange on December 10th!

*****

It looks like I will be getting reimbursed (finally) for Confratute! I don't expect the money for a while yet, but progress has been made.

*****

I heard cheesy pop Christmas carols for the first time this season today. The horror!

*****

I had fun with the Burning Questions thread... thanks! And by the way, the union newspaper says Dec. 15th for retroactive pay and new pay rates.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oooohhh.... I applied for the Fulbright thing once, but I didn't get as far as an interview. Congratulations and good luck! A friend of mine went a few years ago and said it was a wonderful experience.

8:28 PM  
Blogger yomister said...

Congratulations on the Fulbright interview! Your dedication to your school and students is evident throughout this blog. I'm confident that the Fulbright folks will see this commitment as well.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home