Saturday, February 11, 2006

Curiosities

Sadly, I don't have anything I need identified. Maybe if I get my apartment cleaned and all my schoolwork done and my trip to Amsterdam planned, I could go up there, see the Darwin exhibit, and live-blog ID day. 'Cause I bet people find some incredibly cool stuff. But, um, don't hold your breath on the live-blogging; the amount of work I have this weekend is scaring even me.

Identification Day - Sunday, February 12, 2006

Celebrate Charles Darwin's birthday by asking museum scientists and
experts to identify your natural history mysteries. Bring in your
favorite backyard finds, basement curios, and flea market discoveries
for the museum's annual Identification Day.

American Museum of Natural History
79th Street and Central Park West, Manhattan
1-4p; $free with museum admission
212 313 7278
http://amnh.org/programs/programs.php

2 Comments:

Blogger ms. v. said...

LOL. At least it will likely be quiet up there.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Chaz said...

Ms. Frizzle:

How are we to get there tomorrow? By dogsled???

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home