Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Even the Coyotes take Amtrak

I'll bet this was a scene. (Keep reading for Amtrak).
Suzanne Kelly, who was working on the wardrobe department of a movie crew filming in the park, said she saw the coyote at about 8 this morning. She said it was near another woman walking her small dog. At first, Ms. Kelly said she thought the coyote was another dog.

"She tried to shoo it away," she said of the dog walker. "I saw it coming toward me. I purposely turned away. I have bad luck with dogs. I thought it would try to bite me."

2 Comments:

Blogger posthipchick said...

We had a coyote in San Francisco a few years back- up on Bernal hill. It would sometimes come out and play with the dogs up there. They never figured out where it came from, and as far as I know, it just disappeared one day.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Chaz said...

Only in San Francisco will a coyote play with a dog. In the rest of the world they eat dogs. Must be the city.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home